I apologize if I've been discreet or not talkative about what's going on with our family as of recent as far as the blog is concerned. Sometimes it just takes time to process everything. We've had storms we are battling that were/are knocking us down pretty good. We are doing better than what we have been in the last few months but we still have a long road ahead of us with many lifestyle changes that are in the works. It's a slow process but it will be worth it in the end. We have no idea why some trials come but we will hit it head on because I'm stubborn and I don't like conflict of any kind and I refuse to be a victim of circumstance. We've been always taught that we need to endure this life well but during our journey we not only need to endure it but enjoy it to the fullest. Thank you for the many prayers in our behalf and for my phone stalkers. Hopefully the days will keep getting better from here on out...it's just gonna take a lot of work.
Friday, July 29, 2011
Lifestyle Changes
at 10:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 Special Comments:
I'm sorry things have been rough. Life sure can be a challenge at times.
Just one day at a time is all we can do. You will make it. Hope thing continue to improve.
Hope everything is ok. Trials are never fun, but they sure make us stronger. I'm always here if you need anything.
I am sorry you are going through rough times Deb. I hope everything will end up being okay for you. Let me know if you need anything. :)
Post a Comment