Last weekend we had our annual Murdock Family Camp. Just imagine 76 people camping in tents around the house with a pool set up in the front yard, four wheelers and dirt bikes going non-stop and multiple trip to Papa Jays. We looked like a gypsy camp and of course ticked off the locals with our late night bombs and fireworks. I'm regretting not getting enough pictures. I was too busy trying to take care of my husband, kids and myself I hardly had time to sit down little along take pictures. The food was good as always with a waffle breakfast, spaghetti dinner and taco salad for lunch one day. We Murdocks LOVE to eat!!! Some of the things we got to do was take a little family four wheeler ride halfway up to Clifton Basin. We even had Buddy Guy along for the ride. He knows no fear and was bouncing on Daddy's lap the whole way up and a few times almost went flying off the four wheeler because he wouldn't stay still. Imagine that! We also went and swam over in Twin Lakes. There wasn't too many people so we were able to get the canoes out and the kids played for hours in the water. I was in charge of games one day and we played a family version of minute to win it. Hopefully my sister in laws will send me over some of their pictures because it was funny. My favorite was the vaseline cotton ball race where they had to transfer the cotton balls into a bucket only using their nose with vaseline on it. Too funny!!! Dad was busy taking care of Mom for most of the camp so we rarely saw him but he did gather all of us together for a family devotional. He gave his testimony and opened it up for us. It was very emotional. We don't know how much time we have with Mom left and she has raised very good sons that love her and cherish her. A little while before we went home someone had brought fat boys for everyone to enjoy and Mason polished off 3/4ths of our nephews first fat boy and about 1/2 of the second. I think he was scared to stop because after the first one he yelled at Dustin...I just told him that fat boy wants your fat boy and he's not going to stop until he gets it.
![]() |
| This is my nephew Dustin...he's 23, available and amazing and comes from and awesome family!! |











4 Special Comments:
Your kids are getting so big, and are so adorable! And I must say, in the most appropriate way possible, you have a hot husband :D
Sounds like lots of fun!
I love your discription of a gypsy camp. Matt's family is really big, so I can just see it.I am glad that you are having a good summer. Your yard pictures are beautiful by the way.
Buddy Guy's smile just melts my little auntie heart!
Post a Comment