I'll keep this short and brief because I'm exhausted both mentally and physically. BUT I am very thankful for good trusted friends and willing home teachers. You can not even begin to understand how hard it is to not have family close until you move and are more than a couple hours from any of them. So, my friends get adopted as my family. Thank you Erika, Alison, Troy and Lisa for being so willing to help me at a moments notice. I always feel like I'm burdening people when I have to farm my kids out but thank you for not even hesitating and taking such good care of them. I hope that ever in a time of need I can return the favor and be there for all of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Special Comments:
I am glad you are surrounded by a wonderful surrogate family. I miss mine from New Hampshire and will always have them in my heart.
Now you have me worried, are you guys ok? I'm so glad you are being taken care of!!
Love you Deb. You are wonderful and I'm always here for you when ever you need.
Post a Comment