Thursday, October 1, 2009

Mystery Solved

I was in such fear that my baby was gonna have to lose one of her naps but thankfully that's not the case. I was standing in the checkout line and to pass the time was tickling Macey. She would giggle and throw her head back and I kept seeing something that looked like huge white chiclets in the back of her mouth. I tickled her one more time and my goodness wouldn't ya know her molars on the top are almost fully broken through!!! Well that explains the screaming every 15 minutes and staying up til 3:30 in the morning the past few weeks. Poor gal...I feel so bad because she's gone this alone with no help from Mr. Tylenol. Her molars are starting pop through on the bottom also...she's all puffy. Poor little thing...and doctors say there is no pain involved when kids are breaking teeth...hogwash! That would also explain her randomly biting everything and everyone she sees.

3 Special Comments:

Undaunted said...

I don't know what doctor said that but that one is a whopper! I always knew when my kids were teething because they were miserable. :/ Poor baby, I hope she feels better soon.

AJ said...

I'm glad you figured it out. All my kids were different about teething like they were naps. Hannah wasn't bothered by teething (just like her mother). I'd just look in there and see a new one. The boys on the other hand...lol.

Anne Marie Corey said...

Oh my, what a set of choppers that girls is going to have.