Okay, so the little things in life make me happy. I was so happy today when I walked into Macey's and my favorite chocolate was on sale $1.68!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited because it just makes everything taste so much better. And then they had these killer deals everywhere I turned. I had to limit myself to necessities, so of course I chose the chocolate above everything else. I'm going to try my hardest to save this stuff for 2 months until Christmas time. Or not let my husband know about the stash that I have because he hides in the pantry and downs chocolate chips. Every time I see him in the closet with his back turned(thinking he's hiding what he's doing) snarfing choco chips it reminds me of Monsters, Inc when Sulley is in the closet. By the way, the brand is called Guittard. For my girl's night out group, the next one is Oct. 23rd at my house and we're gonna be playing with chocolate so if you haven't got the blog addy yet let me know and I'll send it to ya!
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Special Comments:
Yum! Chocolate! My men do the same thing. It must be a man thing...lol. Except we don't have a closet. I usually keep mine in the freezer and when I see them with their heads sticking in the freezer I know what they are up to.
If you can only buy a couple things it is best to buy chocolate.
Post a Comment