Monday, October 19, 2009

I've been busy!

I haven't really been posting on exactly what I've been doing the last month but now that I look back I've been busy! I only have a few pics but at least it's somethin'. For the last couple of years I've been in a rut not getting the projects I have finished. Something has clicked...not sure what but I feel the need to get some of these lingering projects done. Some of which I was waiting on Matt to finish so I could do my half but he got a fire lit under him too so it's worked out great.

I finally got Macey's blankie sewn. I just have to tie it now and it will be finished. I was so happy how it turned out. I also got this blanket for my friend's son done. It's an ABC blanket that I crocheted. People need to space out the babies...I can't keep up! Matt and I refinished a desk that he got from work. It was this bright oak that looked like it came straight out of the 70's now we've stained it with a walnut color and it's updated to the 80's...hee hee. I officially have a craft desk!!! Matt also finished doing the knock down finish to our downstairs bedroom and I painted the room Bella Pink and we finally got Maryn moved in downstairs. She is absolutely loving her new room!!! Now the decorating begins. We have to give Aunt Sophie a call because she's supposed to be helping us paint wooden butterflies. There is this comforter set I have my eye on but you know me have to find the best deal so probably won't purchase the thing for a year. There are some other projects that I'm working on too. I've gotten more proactive about scrapbooking. Sometimes you just get in a rut and everything starts looking the same so you need new inspiration. I'll leave you with a few pages I've done in the last 2 weeks plus the blankets I finished.

Happy crafting everyone!!

6 Special Comments:

Alison said...

Looks great! You are so talented!

Lisa Robbins said...

Those blankets are so cute. Great job!!!

Hey, what is your email?

John said...

You really have a great eye for crafting things. Keep up the good work!

Jessica said...

Hey, I just wanted to let you know about one of my favorite scrapbooking idea sites, it is called pencil lines and it has digital templates that you can download.

AJ said...

The quilt and scrapbook pages look great!

Anne Marie Corey said...

Hey Deb, everything looks amazing. I love the scrapbooking pages. The gifford homestead one is awesome. Did you know that we are related to the Gifford's on Grandma's side? Too cool.