Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Lesson in Modesty


This morning I was making the girls breakfast and asked Maryn to sit at the table because she was tormenting her sister. While she was sitting there out of no where she said, "(Name withheld) wears an immodest dress to school. I should let her know that it's immodest and she shouldn't wear it. Wait, maybe we should tell her mom. Do you have her Mom's phone number? We need to call her Mom."

Whoa there cowgirl! I had to tell her even though that the dress her friend wears is immodest that she still has the right to choose. That little comment of mine didn't go over too well.

"Well Mom, it's still wrong!"

I don't think Maryn is ever going to have a problem telling people what she thinks. Boy, just like her Daddy!

2 Special Comments:

Unknown said...

LOL!!! Kids are so eager to help everyone make good choices, LOL... what a cutie! :)

Abe and April said...

At least you know she understands modesty.