Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Baby Macey's Birthday

It's been a month already but Baby Macey had her first birthday party. We took her to Target the night before to test the toys out and bought the ones she laughed and squealed with the most. Aren't we full of surprises! No worries, we let Santa do all the gift giving for Christmas.

I made Macey a cake that was pink of course. She wanted it so bad especially the candle. When we were singing Happy Birthday to her she caught a little bit of the cake. I was for sure that when we gave her a slice of cake she was going to dive into it. She was very meticulous how she ate the cake. She was swipe her finger into the frosting lick her finger and flick it out of her mouth. It was the cutest thing.

After the cake we had 2 presents for her. We were laughing so hard because when she was trying to get the wrapping off and the present kept talking to her and she got this startled look on her face then would laugh nervously. Here's a few pics of the party.

6 Special Comments:

Unknown said...

Sooooo cute!!! :) Love it! It's nice when they're little enough for you to "test" the toys on 'em & still be all overjoyed upon receipt! :) She and Miss Maryn are looking more like little ladies all the time!!! :)

Dawn said...

What a little cutie! Happy Birthday Macey!

Shannon said...

I can't believe she's 1 already! Where has the time gone. Man, we need to get together more often. :) She looks so dang cute opening her gifts. Happy Birthday Macey!

Abe and April said...

Cute pictures! I like to test presents out on my kids too.

Beth said...

She is such a little doll! I miss you guys.

Anne Marie Corey said...

My little Macey Face, you are the cutest little cutie on the planet.