Friday, November 6, 2009

I am so mad right now I can't even see straight. What gives anyone the right to come into my home and steal from my family?????????!!!!!! We work hard for what we own...go get an honest job instead of stealing stuff from other people. And they had the tenacity to do it when I was home. How can people violate other people like that. Just ticks me off!!!!

9 Special Comments:

Shannon said...

OH NO!!!! I'm so sorry!! Oh man I'd be fuming mad as well. Are there a lot of things gone?! Oh man, you guys that totally sucks. Do you need anything?

The Crazy Heads said...

What happened and how did it all happen? Are you guys ok?

AJ said...

I'm so sorry. I understand why you'd be so mad. We'll be praying for you.

lmackay32 said...

I hope you are okay. I saw a police cat in front of your house today, I was a little worried. What did they take???

Michelle said...

So what happened?? I am hoping something was stolen out of your car or garage and not actually your home while you and the girls were there?? So scary...I need some details. That really worries me. I am glad you are all safe.

ryan said...

Tell us!!!!!

Shelley Gee said...

Thank heavens you are all right!!! Did you see someone in your house? Wow, I'd want to take someone's head off!! Are you doing ok now?

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry that happened to you!!! :( (More like >:-( !!!)

And yeah, when you're HOME, it's not just infuriating, it's INSULTING.

Huntin' time yet? ;) "Thieves will be shot. Survivors will be shot again."

Bri said...

We're so sorry to hear about that. I'm sure that it makes it hard to relax now and feel safe.