Thursday, November 5, 2009

Random Snow Storm



About 2 weeks ago we had a random snowstorm that came through. It was the good stuff too. The kind that you can make really awesome snowmen with. So, that's what Maryn and I did. We had about a 2 hour window where the snow wasn't blowing and we went outside and made as many snow tracks as we could (While Macey napped of course). I still hadn't dug up my tomato plants yet so we used the green tomatoes for eyes, a tiny carrot for the nose and bark for the gnarly mouth. I think we did a pretty good job until the wind came 30 minutes later and knocked Bernie down.

3 Special Comments:

Shelley Gee said...

That is a great snowman. I haven't made one in years. We had a random snow storm and now it is back in the 60's. You know what the weather is like up here!!!

John said...

Wow, you guys had an early snow! We haven't had anything in Rexburg surprisingly. Can't wait to see you guys.

Anne Marie Corey said...

Oh nooooooo! Bernie, are you all right? Great job, Maryn and Mom!