Monday, November 9, 2009

Something in the water

So, I guess I'm cleared to make this official since Mom Murdock knows finally. Yes, I know we're crazy BUT we have another addition coming to our family next year. It's getting really hard to hide my stomach. You show a lot faster with the 3rd one than the other two. Here's hoping for a boy but if it's a girl we'll be delighted. This little happy event will be the first week of June. Thank you to a few of you for keeping my secret for so long. We finally told Maryn last night and she looked confused. She asked if Macey was back in there. I had to explain that it was a different baby and it could even be a boy. She said that it can't be a boy we only have girls.

17 Special Comments:

OneSharpDad said...

LOL, Maryn cracks me up! Congrats!

lmackay32 said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys.

Undaunted said...

LOL. Congradulations! I hope you get a boy too. :) Although they are a different speice all together. lol I hope you are feeling okay. Love ya

Jessica said...

Congratulations that is so exciting, I hope you are feeling well.

Tylers story said...

Congratulations!!!! How are you feeling? Looks like we will be due around the same time. :)Congrats again!!

Shannon said...

WOOHOO!! I'm soooo happy for you guys!!! Another little Murdock, how LOVELY!!! CONGRATS!!! Love ya!

The Crazy Heads said...

Welcome to the crazy club, where we have babies real fast and real close to each other...it's great!

ryan said...

How does this happen? What - don't answer that...

Congrats! Now you need to buy a Tahoe. ;)

BrittanyLane said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That's awesome!!

AJ said...

Congrats!!!

Shelley Gee said...

That is so exciting!!! I heard that the more chocolate you eat, the more likely you are to have a boy...actually I just totally made that up. I thought it might make you excited and ease the stress of the break in if you thought you could eat all the chocolate you wanted :D

Alison said...

Congrats!! You'll need to write down all the funny things Maryn says this pregnancy. I'm sure there will be plenty!

Dawn said...

Congrats!! Good luck with #3!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :) Miss Maryn is just too funny - I'm still laughing!!! :) And we are SOOOOO excited for you!!! :) Have fun!!! :)

Bri said...

ya, I have to say as a mother of a 1 year old, I think you must be crazy :) But I'm so excited for you. Honestly, I think that when we have #3 and #4 they will probably be close together and then we will be done.

Donnie and Christina said...

man was it hard to keep!!!! We are soooo excited for you guys!!! We will catch up soon! LOL!

Anne Marie Corey said...

You guys make the cutiest, patootiest little babies in the world. Yahooooo! I'm so excited!