Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Macey



Just about a year ago I had know idea I was going to have a baby this exact night. I went to the doctor for my check up to find out I was dilated to a 5 1/2. After the appointment I went and picked up Maryn, chatted with a friend only to find out upon arriving home I started effacing and fast. Called Matt up and told him maybe he should start heading home. Started packing my bags and making arrangements for Maryn, received a blessing, then cleaned the house. Yes, I cleaned the house. Finally, Matt convinced me to go and I made him stop at Wendy's for a burger because I was starving!!! We went to the hospital and I walked up to the desk to tell them I was going to have a baby that night and the gave me a look like yeah right. I walked around the hospital for 3 hours and she came as quick as anything I have ever experienced. She was whisked away from me and I didn't even get to see her because there was no doctor to deliver her. Finally I saw her tiny body in Matt's arms. She was so beautiful and perfect.

Macey we're so glad you chose to come to our family. You bring so much happiness into our home. I love the way you can brighten any day with your huge grin. It's so funny to hear your duck conversations. You have such a silly disposition. You have the most beautiful dark brown eyes. You make me laugh when you start grooving to music. You have such a love for your older sister, it's amazing. Happy Birthday Baby Macey!!!


7 Special Comments:

Bri said...

Happy birthday sweetie. I hope someday you girls can meet and play together.

Shannon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet little Macey!

AJ said...

It's been a year already?!!! Wow!

Undaunted said...

LOL what a cutie! Happy Birthday to the little lady. :)

Fossil Photo / Curtis and Shauna said...

She is so cute. Fun hearing about that special day when she arrived.

Abe and April said...

The top picture confused me for a second. I didn't think you were already having your third.

Happy Birthday Macey!

John said...

Happy Birthday Macey Face!