Friday, October 9, 2009

10 Things I've learned this week

1. The second child grows faster than the first
2. I'm capable of more than I think if I just put my mind to it
3. Never turn your back and leave the cap off the motrin when your 4 year old is present
4. Poison control people are really nice and laid back plus they have a cool phone number
5. Don't be afraid to get a second opinion
6. Hope manifests itself in weird ways
7. Sleep is a thing of the past especially when your daughter is singing at 2:00 in the morning and wakes the other sibling up
8. Cleaning is therapeutic
9. Singing at the top of your lungs in your house annoys everybody but makes your heart glad
10. Always check your rice before you serve it and be weary if any of your tiny rice are striped.

5 Special Comments:

Undaunted said...

LOL, striped tiny rice. Sounds like you had a busy week. :)

The Crazy Heads said...

Sounds like crazy/wonderful experiences for the Murdock household. good luck! And what is poison control's number. I have a 4 year old too ya know!

AJ said...

Sounds like you've had quite the week. Hope things settle down soon.

Abe and April said...

I as sorry you had such a crazy week

Shannon said...

OH no!!! striped pieces of rice = yuck!! I've had that happen before, not good! LOL!