Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Turtle Cheesecake

A few weeks back(I know I'm a little behind in posting current events) I was able to deliver my first Pay It Forward. Just wanted to show a picture of it's delicious goodness! I had so much fun making it and was nervous about giving it. I miss making stuff for people. All you local people, there will be a bake sale coming up for our Young Women on April 18th and you can guarantee one of these will be on the selling table!


9 Special Comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

Send me one!!!!!!!! Just kidding. It looks delicious. Way to go. I am so jealous of the tummy who gets to enjoy that.

BrittanyLane said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! That looks divine. I'm glad you're not sending it my way, because I would eat the whole thing myself for sure...

AJ said...

Yummy. If I win the 100th post thing I'll even pick it up when I'm in Salt Lake next. LOL...jk.

Abe and April said...

That look very yummy. You are very talented.

Lisa Robbins said...

This was sooo good. Thanks again!!!

Shannon said...

Why must you tempt me!!!!! THis looks DIVINE! I may need the recipe. :)

Undaunted said...

Looks delisious. I am working on my gifts too.

Bri said...

Yummy, will you share the recipie?

Donnie and Christina said...

Hey, can I get this recipe? My friend is having a baby and she wanted this cheesecake. It looks so yummy