First of all, I wanted to thank everyone for their beautiful comments and helping me to remember some things from the past. You guys had me tearing up with each e-mail and a few of you had me outright crying. I am so loved and surrounded by such amazing people! I'm very blessed! And with that....
IT'S MY 100th POST
I've been kinda of stalling because I've had no idea what to write. Maybe I was expecting something magical to happen. But life goes on! So I'll just write down some random thoughts. Growing up I always struggled with what I wanted to be when I grow up. Now that I'm getting "older" I'm still wondering what am I going to be when I grow up? In one of our Young Women's lesson a few weeks back my friend gave us tags for different careers and we needed to say what the pros and cons were. Mine was baker, referee and coach. I think that's what they were...I have such a horrible memory. At one point in time I've thought of doing 2 out of the 3 jobs. I always thought it would be cool to be a culinary genius and go to school to learn how to make your culinary masterpieces! Then I thought coaching would be fun teaching people how to play sports. In reality I'm both these things already. Still have the desire to go back to school and do rehabilitation therapy with a minor in music. So I was thinking if I had a job title right now this is what it would be...I'm a chef, coach, baker, designer, referee, counselor, nurse, maid, psychiatrist, CEO, financial planner, book keeper, tax preparer, gardener, teacher, singer, chauffeur, judge, hair stylist, barber, car wash attendant, mediator, babysitter, warden, parole officer, accountant, babysitter, columnist, travel agent, activities coordinator, research and development specialist and LAST but not LEAST a wife and mother.
I hope everyone has a great start to their week! Oh yeah...I almost forgot...leave a comment and next week I'll throw everyone's name in a hat and have Maryn pick the winner!!! Depending on if you're local or not I'll think of something cool to do for you. I'll give everyone until March 23rd! Don't worry you pay it forward people I haven't forgot about you either!
11 Special Comments:
A mom has many titles, it is never ending! But it is the best job in the world!! muah! 100 posts WOW!!!
Congrats on your 100th post! I love reading them.
100 already! Wow, you're good! I'm glad you're so good at keeping up your blog. It keeps me connected! Sometimes a block is really far away :)
I'm so glad you talked me into this blogger thing :). So, I'm coming up on my 100th post, too. I think it doesn't matter what the post is about, I'm just going to do it. The great thing about posting is you get to say whatever you want and whatever seems important at the time. Love you, sweets, keep posting.
If I end up at the U of U hospital I will totally give you a call! And thanks for the uplifting words about my anonymous friend! I think I was in shock for a while last night and then felt really sad and this morning I'm ok becaues of all the support from friends! Oh, congrats on your 100th. Mine is coming up soon and I am trying to figure out how to through a blog party!
That sounds like the list of things I was writing the other day. I had to add "activity coordinator" to my list...lol. With 2 kids in track now AND still being the ward activity chairman it seems activities is all I ever do.
First of all, how do you know if it is your 100th post? Do you get a message or do you just keep track? I think I am out of the loop. :) I thought I knew a lot about blogging but maybe I don't.
Second of all, I have no doubt that you would do great in the culinary business. No doubt.
Third of all---you don't have to put my name in the drawing just because you already gave me something for the pay it forward deal. Just letting you know. I want somebody else to have a chance at winning something from you. But, if you decide to put my name in the drawing, I won't complain ;)
Have a good day!
Sorry, that last post was from me. I didn't realize I was logged into the other blog.
Yeah for #100! And I've read them all. You are awesome Deb! And so talented-look at all those jobs you do!!!
Hi! Who won? You know you should do 2 drawings,,,in-state and out of state! LOL
Shoot! I'm probably too late. I meant to post on here this afternoon when I commented on your other post. However, if you find it in your heart to allow me to be a part of this drawing I will forever thank you! hahah!!!
Post a Comment