Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Get in my belly



About 3 or 4 weeks ago Macey started on solid foods. And she truly is my daughter because she loves food! Maryn was never keen on Rice Cereal but Macey can't get enough of it. I came home one night after mutual and Matt was amazed at what a voracious appetite she had. He said he literally had to put the bowl underneath her chin and shovel the food in. This week I introduced green beans and the first bite threw Mace for a loop but then after that she sat there and consumed the whole thing. I think I'm over feeding her then she gets mad at me if I don't keep a steady flow of food coming in. For some reason my babies have always been really good eaters. This morning I cooked Maryn breakfast and I gave her 1 french toast and 2 pieces of bacon. She finished that and said Mom I want another french toast and another piece of bacon. I gave her one of mine and let her know we're making smoothies for breakfast. She said she remembered and continued devouring her 2nd plate of food. We have had our battle about just wanting to eat in general but Maryn will consume just about anything. Her favorite dinner is steak and her favorite breakfast is biscuits and gravy.
Maryn was eating her food and wanted to be a baby and attached Macey's bib on her.

2 Special Comments:

BrittanyLane said...

Wow! Your baby is getting so big already! She just looks so grown up sitting there...

John said...

Your daughters are so beautiful. Even if they test your patience you must be so proud of them.