Thursday, March 19, 2009

MUSIC OVERLOAD

There is a reason for the music overload. Previously I noted that my favorite Karaoke Site was being shut down and all the music that I had recorded for the past 2 years will be NO MORE. Hopefully it's not too overwhelming but the great thing about it is you don't have to read it ya just listen! So open up another browser and listen while you read everyone's blog for the day. I'm so sad because for a few minutes in time I could be a Music Star. Only in my dreams I guess. There are about 21 songs going back. These are all songs that I have never posted before and not too many people have listened to them. In fact I don't think I've ever shared these. In two weeks they will be lost forever. ENJOY!

1 Special Comments:

BrittanyLane said...

So sad. I heard a song on my Pandora radio the other day that sounded JUST like your voice. I had to double check and make sure it wasn't you. You are so talented! I hope you can find another "venue"...