Oh Mr. Potato scrubber why can’t you see
Your eyes have seemed to escaped thee
If only I knew where your eyes popped out
We’d be able to replace them without any doubt
Are you still functional, can you still do the task
These and so many other questions I have to ask
Still you stand there so proud with a smile
Your eyes have seemed to escaped thee
If only I knew where your eyes popped out
We’d be able to replace them without any doubt
Are you still functional, can you still do the task
These and so many other questions I have to ask
Still you stand there so proud with a smile
Holding no contempt, having no guile
Even though your eyes are rightfully now gone
Mr. Potato your scrubbing legacy lives on

HE'S HEALED!!! Nothing a little super glue can't fix!! I really need to get a life...I think I'm losing it (LOL)!

6 Special Comments:
That was some fancy rhymning. And what is that anyway? Does it actually scrub potatoes?
ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ahhhhhhh! Ok, that was weird; I loved it!
ROFL!!! What a fun post!!! :-) Glad you were able to restore his sight! :-)
Wow! That was some great poetry there, Deb! Love it!!
Wow, where did you get that potatoe thing? Good poetry though.
That is a cool potato head. I'm glad you were able to repair it.
Post a Comment