Last week for Family Home Evening I got a lesson ready regarding Obedience because the obey/respect factor has been non-existant with our child. Repetition is the best teacher so we keep teaching this lesson over and over and over again. I had a little video clip to show so we were all gathered upstairs to view the clip. After the cartoon clip of Esther from the Living Scriptures was over Matt was trying to get Maryn to guess what we were going to talk about and she said I don't know? So Daddy started to give a hint O-o-o-o-o. Then all of a sudden Maryn shouts out OBAMA. Matt's jaw hit the floor and he was speechless. My husband is a very political guy(I'll just say more on the conservative end) so it was funny to see Matt's reaction.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Special Comments:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh- boy!
aaahhhhh....hahahahah!!! That's hilarious!
ROTFL!!! That is TOO precious!!! Guess you can tell what's been the buzzword in the background, LOL...
Post a Comment