Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bed Buddies

Yesterday Matt woke me up in the morning and asked me if I knew where my daughter was. I said no of course because I was sleeping. He told me to look in Macey's crib. I jumped out of bed and ran in her room and low and behold this is what I found.



My first initial thought was to get mad but then I saw the look on Macey's face and that thought kind of faded. So, instead of getting mad I just snapped some pictures for posterity. Macey will never have to doubt how much her sister loves her.

10 Special Comments:

Shannon said...

awww...that's so cute! Sisterly love!

The Crazy Heads said...

That is so adorable. Cherish those moments!!!

Fossil Photo / Curtis and Shauna said...

Hi! I hope you don't mind, but I found your blog through Beth's. It's great to catch up and see your family growing! So cute.
~The Youngbergs

AJ said...

What cuties!

Unknown said...

Adorable!!! That's awesome that she was careful enough not to elicit screaming on Miss Macey's part, and loving enough to want to snuggle her!!! :-) What a sweet big sis! :-)

Undaunted said...

So cute. You can't get mad at a face like that. :)

Lisa said...

That is so sweet! Thanks for letting me know about wood connection. I am going to go check it out. It looks awesome!

The Wendt Wagon said...

I hate it when they display that too cute to get me into trouble face. I am not very good at saying no to it.

Lisa Robbins said...

Hey, do you work for vinyl craft lettering? Just curious. I saw a little exerpt that said it was written by a Debbie Murdock. I was not sure if that was you or not.

Abe and April said...

That is so cute. Your must have a strong be to hold the two of them.