During an engaging game of "Go Fish" and "Old Maid"
So Maryn came up with two funnies yesterday. One I'm wishing the person next to me in the market would've heard because it struck me as really funny.
First, we were driving to the "cookie store" (Macey's Supermarket) and just previous to that we were practicing her reading before we left on the computer except the blasted internet connection kept crashing. In the car Miss Maryn said, "Mom, we're gonna have to put some elbow grease into it."
HUH??? Elbow grease into what???
We're gonna have to put some monkey elbow grease into the computer so it will work again.
AHHH!!! I understand now.
Then we got to the store and first stop go to the deli to get her a cookie. Ten steps down the aisle and she said, "These cookies are much better than yours Mom." Me hearing what I wanted to hear said, "Oh you like my cookies better...(Maryn)no, no, no Mom I like these cookies much better."
I know my punctuation is wrong but OH WELL! At least you get the drift!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Double Header
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 Special Comments:
That is so funny! Kids say the funniest things. I love how kids are so honest too....sometimes!! ;)
Those cookies must be pretty good because I think your chocolate chip cookies are the best I've ever had. That is funny she would say those things.
I bet your cookies are wonderful!
Hi Miss Maryn, did you find the monkey elbow grease yet?
At least she didn't say it was dog food...lol. That was Tom's comment at dinner one day when he was a boy..."MMM, my favorite...dog food."
Don't they say the funnest things?
Post a Comment