Monday, August 20, 2012

Look at the Happy Couple

My baby brother finally took the plunge and look at how happy he is!  Like how his lips are glistening with her lipstick.  I thought it was funny!


I didn't get that many pictures.  We were melting from the 100 degree weather and there were so many people it was hard to get up close.  It was a wonderful ceremony and I still can't believe I used to change this kids diapers.  I'm glad he found someone to share his life with.  Man was not meant to live alone that's for sure!  Something kind of cool...I walked into the the sealing room and there sitting was my Murdock Family. My nephew is getting married next week in the Logan Temple and his fiance got her endowments out in the Sacramento Temple.  I love my Murdock Family.  Dad would've stole me if it wasn't for the fact I had to stay for pics.

They had a lovely reception.  It was an outdoor picnic theme on this incredible ranch.  It's a family that rents out their place.  They had croquet and other outdoor lawn games.  I didn't know a lot of people so I kind of just kept out of the way.  But it was a beautiful night.

Now I can officially say that I've been to California.  I won't go into the details about computer failure on the plane and waiting on the tarmac for an hour, almost not having a place to stay because the hotel thing fell through or the fact that I terribly missed my husband but it was a good little get away.  Also, going to six flags was just a little bit awesome just for the fact that I LOVE roller coasters!

Here's some other random pics of the temple.  Tried like mad to get one to make one of my wall hangings.  I have one that I liked and I may try to manipulate it to make it work so I can make a memory gift for my brother.  Did not see the lamp post there and could not see it in the view finder because it was so bright outside. It was a little washed out too(so not a photographer) but I think with all the changes I was going to make with it...it would work out in my favor.  Or if anyone else has a killer pic of the Sacramento Temple let me know!  There was a truck in the way of the first one so I couldn't get it to where I like it plus the tons of people that were going in and out of the temple.  The flowers were AMAZING though!





2 Special Comments:

Undaunted said...

My baby brother finally got married in March. It is so fun to see them grow and change, now that they have wives. Lovely pictures.

laurab said...

Hi thee Debbie. So fun to see your family blog. So my daughter Leah lives in West Valley. You two should get together, she loves to get to know her cousins. her phone numberis 801-694-7236 She would love a call!