Friday, August 3, 2012

How girls fix things

Today Maryn was downstairs with Buddy playing and after a little while emerged with a working toy truck that had been broken for a better part of the year.  In my astonishment I asked how in the world did you get it working again?  Maryn told me first she stepped on it then, oh yeah, I threw it and it just started working after that.  Hmmm.  Well, there you go, that's how girls get things to work.  So next time if something is not working just hit it and throw it around a couple times and that will probably be good enough.

2 Special Comments:

Lisa Robbins said...

Haha! I love it! That is so funny!

AJ said...

LOL...I've always fixed things like that! It always amazes me how girls and boys are different. We fix things like that. James was 2 and already knew that you used a screwdriver to fix the faucet. Ha ha