Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Valentine Gift

I made a Valentine for my sweetheart.  It wasn't pink, red or white.  The colors were even better blue and orange(Boise State colors) with a hint of green.  I didn't get a finished picture of it but I have a digital of what it was before I printed it off and glued it on a black plaque.  It was for Matty's office(over glorified cubicle) so he doesn't forget his ABC's.  If you're not familiar with the quote from below check out the first presidency message in the Ensign for January.


I love you so much Matty!!!

2 Special Comments:

Shannon said...

What a great gift! And a great reminder to remember the ABC's.

Ok, totally random...but I had a dream about you and your family last night. My oldest brother, oldest sister and I came to your house and hung out. You showed us your bedroom and how it had been converted into a golf green. It was huge and you could play golf. I thought it was the coolest thing! Random...I know. Oh, and you let me borrow a shirt of yours and it fit me! I must have lost a lot of weight in my dream to be wearing your clothes. :)

Shannon said...

gaahhh...ok that last post was me, I forgot to log out of my other account. :)