Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Ahwahooo

To you the title is probably nonsense but to me it pulls at a mommies heartstrings!  I was late in putting buddy down for his nap.  He tried to fall asleep on me twice while driving home.  So, I kept him awake by teasing him and jiggling his foot.  Thank goodness he finds this funny.  After lunch I went to put him down and I told him I loved him and he responded back!  It sounded like "Ahwahooo" but I knew exactly what my baby boy was telling me.  Maybe he actually does like me just a little.  I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around and said what did you say and he repeated it again.  I find the more dramatic I am with my children the more they are apt to repeat things to get a reaction out of me.  Horrible I know that I take advantage of this.  So, I jumped up and down saying he loves me, he loves me.  And just as expected he said it again!  Now I'm just regretting getting him so giggly before his nap because he is still not asleep but worth it all the same.

1 Special Comments:

Undaunted said...

That is definitely worth some sleep loss. Nothing quite as sweet as a little boys I love yous. :)