Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I haven't seen it in 100 days

Macey's new love as of late is Strawberry Shortcake.  Who knew something popular when I was a kid would be still around 20 something...okay, okay 30 something years later.  She makes Buddy watch it with her too.  I really do try to regulate how much tv she watches but in the past week every time I turn around she is firing up netflix and turning on the Strawberry Shortcake film. The funny thing is she has certain parts she likes more than others so she'll click forward on the parts she wants to watch or watch certain segments and play them over and over again.  The other day she wanted to watch Strawberry Shortcake again and I just didn't want the television on.  I told her we were going to leave the tv off today.  She gave the biggest sigh and said, "But I haven't seen it in a hundred days!"  I was more thinking that you've probably seen it 100 times in the last few days.  Everything is 100 days now.  I'll go play at someone's house in 100 days.  We'll go grocery shopping in 100 days.  I don't need to go to bed for 100 days.  Maryn was always chose a day of the week when she was a kid...Macey is just more general I guess.

1 Special Comments:

John said...

Oh I miss you guys! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever! That cute little Macey Face. I love her new catch phrase.