I like it when I finally get finished the projects that I have had in my head for-ev-er. Now maybe that space can be occupied by other things. Or maybe not...for every 1 project I finish there is probably 10 more in the back of my head. I wish I could keep up with myself. I finished up the wallhangings for Buddy's room. I still need to get curtains though. Haven't found exactly what I want yet. And I also finished up the magnet board for the girls room. It is BIG 24x36. Thanks again Steve for the lovely piece of wood!!! My only concern with it is I should have put on smaller letters. That hanging "y "on the bottom is going to be toast. I guess you learn as you go. Hopefully Maryn will like it. Macey doesn't care either way. Here are some pics of the finished pieces.
Friday, February 10, 2012
Finishing up some odds and ends
at 8:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 Special Comments:
Post a Comment