I've gotten enough response (10 people) either comments or verbal that I'm going to go ahead with "The Recipe Project". If you ever want to make my day I live for comments...it makes me feel special. My intention for this is not to start up a food blog. It's to give access to already tried recipes that in return I would love to get finished pictures of the recipe to create a finished looking recipe book. Kind of a little touch of Deb so to speak. I've been mulling over how to proceed.
At first I thought I would just list the recipes but who wants to volunteer to cook a recipe that they haven't seen the ingredients. I like to know what I'm getting myself into especially the time it's going to take to prepare. SO, give me a month to construct a website or another blog that I'll link to mine. I need to hammer out some of the details. Some of the recipes are from other websites already and I'll be able to link them directly and you can let me know that you'll be taking the recipe...OH OH I KNOW...what if I'll post a few recipes during the week and as people claim them they will become inactive. Kind of a race to claim first! Just a little bit of friendly competition and I'll figure out some way to display your finished photos and have a little place to feature your pics. OOOOooooo now my head is turning. I won't lead you blindly into these recipes if I have tweaked them in any way I'll let you know what I did differently. Some of the recipes already have my notes on the bottom...especially the truffle recipes. I'm a geek, I know! Also, to say thank you I will have a few giveaways through out the process...can we say a goody package full of chocolate? The chocolate I love has just started to drop in price so you know what that means...my food storage will be full of Guittard very soon. Just give me a little time to get things situated...my life has been somewhat crazy. This will give me something to look forward to. Hopefully you guys will be as excited about this as I am. Stay tuned!
Just some pics below to get you motivated and keep you interested! And Bri...as you can tell from my pics I'm not a professional photographer either so no worries as long as you just have fun with this!! This is a no stress zone...life is too short to stress in life!
Friday, November 4, 2011
How to Proceed
at 8:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 Special Comments:
I'm excited!
I look forward to some happy cooking. :)
Yummy Yummy.
this is going to be the tastiest task!!!!
What a neat idea! :) I might not be claiming any in the near future because I still can't usually manage to get *dinner* done, LOL, but if I do, I'll be sure to post the pic for you! :) So cool!!! :)
i'm so excited
This sounds awesome, I'm in! Can I claim that cheesecake already?
:) Glad the pressure is off. I can't wait to try out your tried and true's.
Hey! I tried your peanut butter truffles last week...getting ready to send packages for Christmas. Yummy. Want pics?
Post a Comment