Remember those lullaby books I was making a while back. I finished the babies books but had not yet started on Maryn's. I found the perfect digital kit from Julie Billingsley at sweetshoppedesigns.com and was able to sit down and work on the cover. I worked and played with Buddy. Matt made a comment about not believing how long it took me to do one simple page and thinking back I was entertaining an 18 month old for a good portion of it so I think I made pretty good progress. Ya see, when you have children everything takes 10 times longer...brushing your teeth, trying to take a shower, even getting out the door. That's worthy of a post all on it's own. Anyhoo...here is the end page. I rather like it and I'm excited to see how the rest of her book comes together. I just realized I used her photo from last year...DOH!
Sunday, November 27, 2011
Maryn's Photo Book
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Special Comments:
Way cute. :) I am not a scrapbooker myself but I love to see all the cute stuff that other people do. Great job.
Post a Comment