Thursday was my baby girl's birthday. Things were kind of crazy on her birthday. Daddy took the day off for our little miss. While we had some things we took care of other than her birthday Daddy managed to squeeze in a few games of Candyland. I think he lost all of them too. There is something about Candyland that favors our kids to win. The highlight of the day was we took the kids to (Up) Chuck E. Cheese. We definitely don't go for the food more so for the experience and the kids had fun. Macey's favorite game was this popcorn popper game. We got enough tickets and pooled them together to get Macey purple lipgloss from the prize place. Right before we left Chuck E. Cheese himself came out and was saying hi to all the kids. Daddy suggested Macey get a picture with him. While I was getting the camera out Macey shyly went towards him and when the mouse or whatever it is reached out to say hi, Macey screamed in sheer terror and ran to me. It was the best blood curdling scream I've heard in a long time. Guess no sitting on Santa Claus this year.
When we got home we had our ice cream and cake on the floor. Hence, no furniture because it is stacked neatly in our garage...so we had a little birthday party on a blanket. She loved her Barbie Doll Cake and loved her presents. She got a Rapunzel doll and calls her 'punzel.
The biggest news of the week though is Macey is a big girl now and can use the potty all the time now. We are so proud of you Macey for choosing to be a big girl. She is a very beautiful, high-spirited girl. She has the most beautiful naturally curly hair. She loves hair clips, buttons and dolls. She also is very passionate and knows what she wants. One of the nursery guys said I feel sorry for the guy that breaks her heart and indeed I agree with him. We love you Macey!!
Here's some more full pics of the cake!











2 Special Comments:
Happy Birthday Macey!!! What a fun Birthday and what an AWESOME cake! Man, if I had a cake like that when I was little I'm sure I'd have been in awe as well...seriously so cool!
good job on the cake. my girls have asked about those cakes before and they simply scare me.
Post a Comment