If you live in Utah like I do there is a really cool place to take your kids around Halloween time. Gardner Village is a cute, quaint little shopping village which I'm in love with the old fashion style of everything. Around Halloween they decorate with witches all around. They also have a witch night that I have yet to attend but I think it would be so much to take the girls one year. A few weeks back I took the 2 younger kids to see the witches. My little Macey has turned into somewhat of a scaredy cat and would barely go near them, little alone be pictured with them. Of course the only pic I did get with her near one was the witch that was using the biffy but she was sectioned off so it was safe in her minds eye. There were some ladies there that were dressed up and taking pics with all the kids and I managed to get buddy in one of them but he wasn't too sure either about all this witchy stuff going on. They had a little scavenger witch hunt to find all the witches but the kids weren't up for it so we just walked around and of course got a huge cookie from the bakery towards the end. Which I might add has excited a whole cookie obsession. I'm hoping to take Maryn this week before the weather turns on us because I know she'll love it. She really has been my go to girl lately and thankful for her friendship...she makes the days a little easier with her quirky sense of humor.
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Witches at Gardner Village
Uh, yah...buddy didn't like the spider in front of him much
Look! We could be twins...dont' you see the resemblance?!?!?!
I really like buddy's expression in this one. Now if I could just get both of them to smile at the same time.
at 9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 Special Comments:
First off, you are so pretty Deb!! Secondly, Gardner village really is such a fun place to be this time of year! I went to witches night for the first time and it was really fun taking Audrey. Its such a good girls night out!
Post a Comment