Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Why is today so happy, you ask?

Today is a happy day because our Daddy is coming home this evening from being gone for 8 days.  We've missed him dearly and so excited to see him.  We have a few surprises for him when he comes home.  I typically don't like to blog about my husband being gone because it's scary enough being on your own without the protection and security from your husband.  Sweet Macey face has missed him the most I think.  Everyday she would ask where he is then would say, oh yah, he's on an airplane.  We're proud of him for passing the test he went to take and looking forward to having him home for a few days to goof off!!  I'm very grateful for friends and family that have watched over us this past week and checking in to make sure that I've remained somewhat sane.  I'm a very lucky girl to be so loved.  Now I'm off to bake a cake and this one will be a doozy!!!  MU HA HA HA HA HA  You know I can't do anything simple.

3 Special Comments:

Lisa Robbins said...

Haha..I bet you were laughing at my comment when I said I couldn't wait for tomorrow to come for you either when I didn't know why,lol! But really, I am glad that he gets back. I would have a hard time having Brandon gone for that long!!

Meg said...

I'm glad he passed his test and is home. Having the hubby gone is hard. I'm used to it know, Brad is gone for weeks on end for the Military. If you need ANYTHING at all when he's gone, PLEASE come hang out I'm ALWAYS here for you.

Unknown said...

AWESOME!!!!!!! :) So glad he (and you!) are done with the "away time" - that's seriously rough. Yay Matt, and Yay Murdock Family!!! :) Hope you had a wonderful time enjoying cake and each other's company! :)