Some of the funniest moments(and sometimes the most frustrating) are most often than not at the dinner table. For those of you who have regular family dinner you know what I'm talking about. For those of you who don't...YOU'RE MISSING OUT!!! Go eat as a family because you'll never get that time back once your kids are grown!! Enough said! Anyway...last night at the dinner table the kids did pretty well eating so they each got a scoop of ice cream. Daddy was busy feeding our little voracious eater buddy guy while the other kids were smackin' their lips eating their ice cream. Matt and I looked up at the same time when Macey decided to grab the salt shaker and douse her ice cream with salt. Simultaneously Matt and I said "Macey". Matt told her that she was going to still have to eat that. So, Miss Macey Face took a huge bite of ice cream with a Cheshire cat grin on her face.
We waited.
Mind you she was smiling this whole time. In a few seconds the salt taste hit and still with a smile on her face she closed her eyes slowly but briefly as she swallowed. She giggled as she looked at us then ate the rest of her ice cream. I wish I could have been recording this all go down it was hilarious!! This kid is bulletproof. This is the kid that loves tabasco sauce, LOVES horseradish sauce and loves hot salsa.
Also, later that night Macey was pestering Buddy as always so buddy started swinging at her. Macey was repeating "OW! OW! Buddy NO!" while Mason put the hurt on her and out of it came Buddy's first word "OW" not once but twice. These two were destined to be brother and sister.
Monday, April 18, 2011
Funny moments of the day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 Special Comments:
:D That is so cute. She sounds like such a firecracker. I would love to meet her someday.
So funny. When we have those moments they always make me feel like laughing or crying. I normally laugh on the outside and cry a little on the inside.
Post a Comment