I've been placed with a decision I have to make in my life that involves my quality of life(so to speak) and I've been given three options. All the three options have varying outcomes and what it boils down to is do I want the quality of my life to be just good, a little better or the best that it can possibly be. I know what I need to choose but the best solution is going to be the most painful. You think after having 2 babies completely drug free pain would elude me...not so the case. I know if I choose what could be just good for the time being later down the road maybe it wouldn't have been the best decision in the long run. So how do you weigh your quality of life? Do we settle for what could just be good and maybe the less painful route or do you face what is at hand close your eyes and choose what's best and hope for the best possible outcome. The conference talk regarding good, better, best has stuck with me for a while. It was given back in 2007 by Elder Oaks. I think it can apply to any decision we have to be making. Doesn't make it any easier having to choose things that will be hard in the interim though. I believe my choice is made though but even that doesn't make it any easier.
*sidenote* I'm anxious for tomorrow to come!!! Happy day tomorrow!!!! I'll explain why in a later post.
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Good, Better, Best
at 10:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Special Comments:
I am curious as to what your decision is! :)I can't wait for tomorrow to come for you either! :)
Boy can I sympathize with that. Take it from someone who has had no quality of life for 3 years, it's not worth it, choose the best! Even though I don't know your situation, you know mine. Maybe that helps????
Post a Comment