I DO NOT want Macey to experience middle child syndrome!!! I am a middle child and ya can't help but feel slided when you have minimal pictures of your childhood and there is very little stories or memories of what you were like. I think that's why I've tried so hard to capture everything about my kids childhood. I've been keeping a journal for all the kids because I want to be able to go back and say yes this is what you were like. Maybe it's for my own satisfaction. I'm not always the best at writing but each of the kids have a lengthy write up of their birth stories and how excited/scared we were to have each of them. The last 2 years have flown by and I want my Macers to know that I have not forgotten about you and Mama promises to get your first year scrapbook finished.
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
I haven't forgot about my middle child
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Special Comments:
I worry about my middle children all the time. I would also love to get the recipe for the cookies. I have heard about the bean puree and figure I can use that as well as anything. :)
Post a Comment