Maryn received a really nice gift from Daddy for her birthday...a digital camera. Why we continue to spoil our kids is beyond my comprehension but she has been one happy little girl. The main focus of her photos has been Buddy Guy. I'm probably not going to need to even take photos anymore because I think she has taken more of him in the last 2 weeks than I have the whole 8 months. Who knows maybe this will help her develop a love for photography when she gets older.
When I was a kid I had a polaroid camera. I loved that thing. It was exciting to see what the photos would turn out to be as it developed right in front of your eyes. My main focus was my cats. I had every picture imaginable of every little kitten born and our big kitties. I also remember bringing my polaroid camera to the capital building on a field trip. Our little 6th grade choir was asked to sing in the capital building where the acoustics were amazing! So, I guess I was apart of a choir once upon a time. So. Long. Ago. Anyway, I took so many pictures of the capital and I can remember being so proud of myself.
Here are some of the pics Maryn has taken in the past weeks.








5 Special Comments:
Those are really good!
Wow, Maryn has a good eye. She is really talented
Wow - she did a great job! These don't look like a kid took them. Sweet!! By the way - you're amazing!! Thank you for your kind comment(s). I seriously appreciate it!!
I love to see what they take pictures of. They also make great posts. The one of you and Mason is so sweet. I also love your lullaby books. What a great idea.
She's got a nice eye and a fun perspective. It is always so fun to see what they come up with to photograph. Once I had this whole series of objects being flushed to their doom. It was pretty funny.
Post a Comment