Today is my baby's birthday. When I tell her she's my baby she corrects me and says no Mom I'm a big girl...Mason is your baby. Maryn will always be my little girl even though she is 6 going on 14! This young lady has the gift of gab and can make friends with practically anyone. She loves to help me. I asked her what she wanted for her birthday dinner and she said Stew. She even helped me peel all the carrots and potatoes. To finish up she even fed buddy guy today and she will not take no for an answer when I tell her she doesn't have to do these things. She just tells me that she wants to.
Maryn was such a doll when she was born. I know I've said this before but she had the most incredible amount of hair. We took the kids to see Tangled this weekend and when baby Rapunzel is laying down in her crib right before she's taken she has this gorgeous long hair and big eyes and Matt and I turned at the same time and said THAT WAS MARYN!!!
Maryn loves to dance and sing and get prettied up! She loves friends and loves school. Her biggest accomplishment in the last year is learning how to read. She decided this past week that she wanted to read chapter books and started Charlotte's Web and is a good part of the way in it. She also decided that she wanted to start taking piano lessons. She is excited about life and asks so many thought provoking questions. She challenges me to know the insides and outs of everything. I love this little girl so much!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARYN!!
Here are some pictures over the years...Enjoy!
Monday, January 3, 2011
Happy Birthday May Bear
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 Special Comments:
Happy Birthday sweet Maryn!! Hope you had a wonderful day!!
She is such a beautiful girl Deb!! Happy Birthday to her!! I was so excited when she was born, I just can't believe it's been 6 years!
Happy Birthday pretty little girl. I remember coming to the hospital when you were born. And Debbie, yes that is at my house, but I can't help you out with the color. It was here when we got here and they left no paint. It is beautiful though, I love it.
She is so cute. Happy Birthday to Maryn.
Happy Birthday Maryn! She is such your mini me Debbie. So cute! Emma misses her cousin!
Post a Comment