Everything is good here. I have a fight or flight response to a lot of things that happen in my life and the flight seems to dominate. If the slightest thing happens and I think I offend someone or I'm in an uncomfortable situation my tendency is to flee, shut down and shut up. Trust me, bouncing around for almost 3 years of singles wards gets exhausting. I know I was vague in my last post but be assured that it has nothing to do with anyone that reads the blog or else I wouldn't have vented on it. I just don't like being swept up in drama especially when your intentions was trying to help someone and it back fires big time. Just makes me not want to say anything anymore and not talk. Maybe I need to go with a Red Green philosophy and make good use of the duct tape for my mouth. I hope everyone has a good New Years!!! One more thing. I totally forgot the funniest part of Thanksgiving. Dad's new hat!!! Enjoy!
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
No worries, be happy
at 9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Special Comments:
yep, I totally understand. Love ya and hope things work out for the best.
Post a Comment