Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Highlights of the holidays

Instead of trying to play catch up I thought I would just show in a few pics of what we have been up to for the past 2 months.

Letters to Santa

 Finding Macey in the fridge at 6:00 in the morning trying to get her own milk.

Goofing around at Grandma and Grandpa's for Thanksgiving

 Playing our Annual Bingo game on Thanksgiving and getting loot


 Decorating the Christmas Tree...even Mason helped out

 My little Santa helpers


Mason monkeying around
 
Christmas morning...nice legs Uncle John.  Macey was so excited to get a new dress she put it on immediately.


 


2 Special Comments:

Undaunted said...

So fun. :) I am glad you have had such a nice holiday season. It has been good here too. Here's to a New Year!

Alison said...

Looks like they had fun! A great way to end the year!