
On September 2nd my husband gave me the best birthday gift. He took the WHOLE day off and took over my day. So, this is kinda how my day went and my husband's:
Woke up to Waffles, eggs and turkey bacon made by hubby.
He got Maryn ready for school...and I drove because it's like a rat race dropping your kid off.
Came home hubby had done all the dishes, started the laundry, made all the beds, dressed Macers and Mason and was vaccuuming the whole house.
We attempted to tackle the kids closet putting away all the clothes that didn't fit and organized it.
I had a friend stop by just to chat.
Picked up Maryn from school Matt made the kids lunch then a good friend took the kids. (Thanks Als)
Matty took me to my favorite barbecue place Goodwood and then took me shopping for a saxey looking sweater.
Came home Matt crashed for a little bit from taking over my day while I watched an episode of Ghost Whisperer. Mom Murdock got me hooked.
Then Matt sent me to the temple to get my camera case. Got to sit in the temple for a while with peace and quiet then got to go down into the basement of the temple.
In the meanwhile Matty made fajitas with peppers freshly picked form the garden for dinner and baked and frosted a purple cake while trying to juggle the kids.
Matty got the kids dressed for bed and I read a book to Macers.
I felt a little guilty being waited on hand and foot but I got to say IT WAS NICE!!!! Now I'm recharged to take back my day. Thank you sweetie for the wonderful birthday gift!!!
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
The BEST day ever!
at 2:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 Special Comments:
Wowzers - what a great gift!!! Glad you had a splendid birthday. Cute picture too!!!!
You are so pretty! Love the picture. Also, that is way sweet of Matt to all of that for you. He definitely went above and beyond.
I'm so glad you were spoiled on your special day, what a wonderful hubby!! You are too beautiful Deb, miss you tons.
You definitely deserve it!! Glad you had such a great day!
you so deserved that, now have matt tell drew what he did, maybe something will rub off on drew
That sounds like a wonderful day, Debbie. I'm so glad you let Matt do it.
happy birthday!
That does sound like a wonderful day.
Post a Comment