Thursday, September 16, 2010

Little to no time

I haven't had a lot of free time lately. I think of the day when I had one kid and I actually was able to get things done. Boy, was I naive to think it would always be that way. Maryn doesn't know how good she had it...at least I have pictures to prove that we did cool stuff. The thought of taking all three kids to the pool makes me shutter. Even the library for that matter. I have mastered grocery shopping though, which I'm very proud of myself.

This week is just me and the kids while my husband pretends he's a mountain man scaling the Uintah Mountain range and living off the land eating fish and berries. Well maybe not the berry's but definitely the fish. Day 1 went pretty well and Day 2 is off to a pretty good start. Had a pizza party with friend and her kids who is a work widow at the moment. Today, got breakfast made, kitchen clean, Maryn off to school, dinner made(yes I said dinner, I love crockpots!!) and started on the laundry.

Last night I was laying in bed staring at the ceiling and had the most random thought. Ya know in the doctor offices where they have all those old school scales. They can't be exactly accurate because you're relying the nurse to guesstimate where it's in between. And if she was in a bad mood that day who's to say that she wouldn't add another pound on to your weight. So, at my Midwife's office they have this new digital scale where it's pretty spot on. Why haven't the rest of the medical world upgraded yet? Just a thought!

Hope everyone has a fantabulous day!!! Off to play outside with Macers!

4 Special Comments:

Undaunted said...

What a pretty picture. :) Just wait until you have four. LOL Time is sure a wierd thing, but you are doing great! Love Ya, have fun this week.

The Jensens said...

It is funny to think how easy grocery shopping use to be, and I only have 2. I still dont like taking the boys out by myself, it is way to much work. I do agree with you Zach had it so nice, we did so much with him and now we just relive it in our pictures.

The Crazy Heads said...

Good Luck my dear! You are awesome, just keep telling yourself that!

Beth said...

Good luck on your own! It's only up hill from here, and you are just being prepared for when Matt is bishop or something. :)