Thursday, September 16, 2010

My little M&M's...Macey, Maryn, Mason

Maryn and Macey for the most part have been pretty good since Matt has left. There is still the stealing toys away from each other even though the other person had not played with that particular toy in months but thinks they are entitled to it now. Still having to protect Mason Man. Macers drew blood from him the other day by using him as a farm while she plowed the tractor over his leg. Mason is getting into these giggling fits which are hilarious. Especially if you play and nibble on his double chin chubs. I sure love that little boy. While I was doing dishes he managed to push himself with his feet across the dining room floor into the wall.

Two things happened this week. One made me smile and the other one made me want to put my kid up for sale but I can laugh about it now.

Last week I asked Maryn to come upstairs so I could curl her hair for school. She has this little bit of a wave that makes her hair look messy all the time so the easy fix is to curl it. She kept fighting me and didn't want to do it and also tried to convince me that the teacher said it was okay to wear flip flops to school when I know it's school policy to NOT wear them. After I was halfway done with her hair Maryn stomped her foot and said, "if you're going to keep making my life miserable then I'm going to live with someone else!" I told her that I could arrange that.

Then today the thing that made me smile. I was dishing up the kids and I had made Taco Soup which Matty took the bag of tortilla chips that was supposed to go with the dinner the little stinker. Anyway, I went to dish up Macers and asked her if she wanted Taco Soup and she repeated it Taco "Poop".

6 Special Comments:

Undaunted said...

LOL, I feel you pain! Hannah is soo sassy sometimes I just want to duck tape her mouth shut. Uhg! Keep haning in there. :)

Anne Marie Corey said...

ha ha ha ha ha. I'm only laughing because it wasn't me. :)

Anonymous said...

hannah tells me constantly that she wants to live with someone else and have a nice mom. i threaten to call the new mom hotline and that usually quiets her down

John said...

Lol. Maybe you should let her live somewhere else for a bit and see how quickly she changes her mind : )

The Wendt Wagon said...

They say the funniest things. I was trying to get Marix (20 months old) to say papa, so that my dad would be excited. Well it did not work too well because he now calls him Poopy. Oh well!!! I am glad you can laugh now at the attitude. Those are the moments that you hope that when they have kids, they are exactly like them. Hee Hee

Meg said...

The kids are so cute.