Thursday, September 23, 2010

4 months old

Little buddy guy had his 4 month appointment this past week.  And the doctor's words were priceless.  He said,"he is definitely not starving that is for sure" and "with as much as he moves it's amazing he has that many rolls".  Mason weighed in at 18.5 lbs and 26 inches long.  Doc said it was equivalent of a 9 month old.  My little(big) guy is growing leaps and bounds.  People keep asking me what I'm feeding that boy and I'm tempted to one time tell them I'm slipping steroids in his milk.  But I'll keep giving the same answer with just a smile.  Mason is an active boy his limbs and especially his hands are constantly going.  We hope he'll be mechanically inclined like his father.  He loves his mommy and sometimes is skeptical of his sisters but loves them at a distance too.  We love our Mason and couldn't imagine life without him.


4 Special Comments:

The Jensens said...

He is so cute and growing up too fast. I have found that boys are so much more busy then girls. I kept thinking that Zach was an exception until I saw other boys and I realized Zach is just a boy and boys move around like crazy.

Undaunted said...

Already?! He is such a cutie pie. :)

Abe and April said...

He is so cute. I love that last picture it made me laugh.

Beverly Fanning said...

I cannot believe how big he is!!