I just realized it was Thursday today. I've been a zombie for the past 4 days. My poor little baby Monday morning starting throwing up in the middle of the night and didn't stop for 5 hours. We made camp on the floor so I could sit her up to discharge whatever needed to be discharged and lay her back down just do it all over again about every half hour. When she got up in the morning she seemed fine. She was back to her normal self. Matt stayed home from work to let me sleep. So that night we went to bed and at about 2:00 in the morning she threw up again but it was a one time thing. Then she was fine the next day. Later in the day we had to get groceries and on the way back Macey started coughing and I knew she was toast. She started throwing up in the car. The Hunter High kids got a show. We got her home and was throwing up for most of the night. Then in the middle of that night Maryn woke up full blown sick following Matt about 2 hours later. I think I washed just about every sheet and blanket in my house that night. Along with a lot of square footage of carpet and linoleum. I talked to my friend in the morning because Maryn was not going to school and she commented I hope you don't sick. Well, I didn't get to escape...not more than an hour off the phone I fell victim. Granted not as bad as the kids or Matt(he got it the worst...biggers guys fall the hardest). We had a "fun" day yesterday and I think everyone is feeling better this morning we're just trying to eat again which has been difficult. The girls slept for almost 14 hours straight. Now the disinfecting begins. We had the tv on for a little bit while we were blobbed out on the couch and the commercial for the mini shark came up and I was thinking boy that would be nice about now. Thank goodness Matt's parents brought down their carpet steamer for another purpose and it will get full use. I hope nobody else has to experience this...I told Matt I'd rather be having labor pains instead of this because at least I know it would eventually stop and plus I'd get the reward at the end. Sure makes ya appreciate your health.
I think at least Macey is back to normal I went to check on her and she emptied out all my kitchen drawers that aren't locked and was getting up on the table. When I'm feeling up to it I have a ton of pictures to post. I've been to lazy to upload them and finally did the other day.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Yak Attack Central
at 8:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 Special Comments:
I am so sorry you got sick. It is not fun being sick and taking care of a sick family on top of it. Let me know if you need anything. I can come prepared with my carpet cleaner :)
Oh Deb, I'm so sorry. I should've kept my mouth shut. I hope it passes quickly. You guys need more fluids? Or movies? Or bleach ;) Seriously, let me know what you need me to do to help.
That stinks!!!! in more ways than one. Hope you guys all get better really soon. Good Luck!
Wow! It took about a month and a half to get to Utah....We all had it up here. Our whole ward practically shut down...it was REALLY bad. I am so sorry and hope your feeling better...wished I was closer to help you out!
EEwwww. Sorry to here that. It is never fun going in shifts like that. :/ Hope everyone is on the mend.
Oh you poor guys! I'm so sorry you all were sick - so not fun. Glad everyone is doing better, and hope you all return to full health real soon. Take care, and let me know if you need anything - even though I'm down here in Lehi, I'm happy to come up there. :)
It is not fun being sick let alone have your entire family sick. I hope everyone is feeling better. Get as much rest as you can. If you need anything callme.
Post a Comment