Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Just Dreaming

I am a dreamer. Always have been, always will be. Sometimes it got me into trouble in school because I'd have no idea what the teacher was talking about when called on. I was just thinking next week 8 years ago Matt and I were basking in the sun on a tropical island. How I want to go back someday. I feel privileged to have gone in the first place but time stops when you're in a tropical paradise. Matt said the only way we're going back is if we go with another couple. Any takers???

8 Special Comments:

Michelle said...

me, me!!

The Crazy Heads said...

Yes Yes Yes!!!!! You're buying, right? I always knew you guys were awesome!

Beth said...

We'll come for sure! Can you wait like 20 more years though?

fossilphoto.blogspot.com said...

We would love to! I do that too, going somewhere tropical makes you want to go again, and that thought won't get out of your mind ever!!!

Alison said...

I keep working on Doug. Hopefully he'll finally give in. Next June - your little man would be a year so should be good to leave with someone, right? Maybe if Matt says something to Doug it'll sway him ;)

Shannon said...

ME ME ME!!! I'm dying to get Ryan on an airplane...and want so badly to go somewhere tropical! I can smell the ocean breeze..

Meg said...

I'll go :)

Bri said...

Hope you have fun, Looks like you have plenty of takers. I doubt that you guys would want to work around Sam's schedule. But we would love to take a weekend getaway before he deploys.