Sunday, May 17, 2009

Nothing is greater than the love of a sister

WARNING: If you are offended by nude baby photos do not scroll down. I on the other hand can't resist a bare skinned baby. I just want to squeeze them, blow on their tummies and pinch their chubbiness.

Maryn and Macey are starting a beautiful friendship. You will rarely find these two apart. Today I found Maryn picking up Macey putting her in Maryn's special princess chair prepping her for a pretend breakfast party. Who needs dolls when ya got the real life thing. Here are a few pics of these two silly goofy's together.

5 Special Comments:

Undaunted said...

That is just too sweet. :) They are so cute together.

Donnie and Christina said...

They are SOOO adorable! Maryn looks more like you everyday!

Anne Marie Corey said...

I just loved this post. I absolutely think Macey's thumbs up sign in the first pic is so cute.

Beth said...

Oh they are so sweet!!! I think Tayla needs a sister...

The Crazy Heads said...

I love their smiles in the bottom 2 pictures. That is so great that they are inseparable at this young age. Hopefully it will stick!