Yesterday, Maryn and I worked hard weeding our flower beds. I don't mind weeding...it feels really good to work and see the beautiful landscape when your done. While I was working hard Maryn was hardly working which was fine. She was playing pretend school and having conversations with imaginary friends that are actually her real life friends. Kinda felt bad about that so I invited over one of the friends later in the day after I heard her name repeated 50 times. Anyway, Maryn has had this fascination lately about what city we are in because I'll announce to her in the car when we're in a different city. When she was talking to herself outside she was telling her imaginary friends we'll go visit Salt Lake City, Kearns and even West Jordan where Jesus was baptized. Well, there you have it! And to think it's been this close the whole time. My little Maryn who knows what she'll say next?!?! She makes me smile.
This is Maryn a few weeks back learning to whistle.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Garden Conversations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Special Comments:
I remember having a lot of imaginary friends and I turned out alright, right? =) I think it is very healthy for young minds, cuz it helps develop their artistic thinking side of their brain.
That is so cute!
Post a Comment