
I'm so excited I can hardly wait for this game to come. A few years back my friend April brought this awesome game to Young Women's to play and we were laughing so hard I immediately wanted to buy it. I was so sad when I found out it was out of print. So where do you find something out of print? E-BAY!! I'm not an e-bay person so I wasn't really sure how things worked. I bid on the Moods games a few times but always got outbit. Once in a while I'll randomly look on E-bay to see if there are any Moods games being sold and today one of them was closing in an hour. Usually it's during the middle of the night when it closes and there is NO WAY I'm losing sleep. So I put in a bid and I was the highest bidder up until the last 2 minutes. So I put in another bid and thought I had hit the wrong button right in the last 10 seconds and tried to go back and didn't know what was going on and knew for sure I lost the bid. I opened Matt's e-mail and it said that I WON!! WOOHOO!!! I'm so excited for game night now!! Matt keeps bugging me to get our games night organized so I just might have to do that soon. I know they say buying things doesn't make you happy but eh, I'm happy! Okay the fun is over, back to cleaning the house!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Moods
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 Special Comments:
Wish we lived closer so we could join you for game night. I love playing games!
ooh that sounds like a fun game! We love game nights - count us in! (haha even though I totally just invited myself to it...LOL)
We played that one in Enrichment meeting once too. It was fun. I've bought a couple games off Ebay, but I've never had contenders...lol.
I love that game and Ebay. I will admit that it is more of a girl game. For some reasons boys don't giggle as much when they play.
Did pretty good on the whole ebay thing. Good job finding that game
Post a Comment