Thursday, July 31, 2008

Maryn's Mommy tag

Maryn got tagged, so here are her answers, straight from her mouth:
(Boy, was this an arduous task!!! She said whatever came to her mind first)

1. What is something mom always says to you? Say yes

2. What makes mom happy? you eat candy

3. What makes mom sad? *Maryn is pretending to cry*

4. How does your mom make you laugh? the television

5. What was your mom like as a child? I don't know

6. How old is your mom? 5

7. How tall is your mom? Tall like your mom

8. What is her favorite thing to do? To go with the girls

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? That means I play hide and seek

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? a shooting star

11. What is your mom really good at? good at building a paint tower

12. What is your mom not very good at? at bad words

13. What does your mom do for her job? to go to the temple

14. What is your mom's favorite food? She likes to eat chicken

15. What makes you proud of your mom? smile

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Pocahontas

17. What do you and your mom do together? coloring and puppets

18. How are you and your mom the same? I match your clothes

19. How are you and your mom different? I'm 5

20. How do you know your mom loves you? I smile

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? You like him you're his husband

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? You go the temple and be married

No pressure, but I tag Dallin, Emma and Ethan C.

3 Special Comments:

Unknown said...

That is just adorable!!! I love her little answers - "Mommy and Daddy like to go to the temple and be married" - LOVE IT!!! :-)

Shannon said...

Awww...that's so cute! I love her comments about that you're Matt's husband. Too funny!!

Anne Marie Corey said...

Oh!!! I'm just cracking up here. I love that little girl.