I've been counting my blessings lately and anyone who knew me previously knows that Utah was the last place I ever wanted to live. I've been finding some definite benefits from living here:
10. I can go to temple square whenever I want to
9. There are more camping places than you can count
8. I'm the only one family can stay with if they decide to visit
7. Church music is available on the radio whenever I'd like to listen
6. I don't have to leave the comfort of my home to watch conference
5. I get church news before anyone else in my family does
4. There have been some pretty cool wind storms which I love!!!
3. You can buy lds books and ctr rings at Walmart
2. The church is only a few blocks away (no excuse for being late anymore)
1. Since your ward members are so close if you lock yourself out of your house at least you have your choice of who to run to for help(thanks by the way Alison)
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
10 Reasons Utah is not so bad
at 1:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Special Comments:
Yes!!! There are definite pluses - that's why it drives me nuts when people just bash it out of hand... and the HIKING opportunities are GREAT!!! :-)
You're welcome to come over anytime- you don't have to lock yourself out next time :) We're so glad to have you guys here!
Way to be so positive Deb! But I have my own selfish list of why Idaho needs Deb and Matt back..I'll save it for later though :) I still miss you!
Post a Comment